PROREDS multinational staff (including the management, owners) wishes to provide engineering, development, financial and business advisory services in East Africa for the creation of new power generation facilities with renewable energy technologies. The services are aiming to establish bankable projects, which should be successfully competing for international funding.
- Highly educated staff with proven international project development and management track record and good reputation;
- Established partnership with well known international consulting, engineering, manufacturing and construction firms;
- Established partnership with well known international developers, donor and funding agencies and banks;
- Deep knowledge about the energy sector of targeted region and good ties with highly reputable local partners;
- Readiness to relocate into the center of targeted business region to improve local presence;
- Commitment and adequacy to implement the global best practice in line with expectations of international investors and financing institutions;
- High flexibility in decision-making and implementation as result of the effectiveness of the relatively small organization;
- Highly competitive contracting and pricing structure.